And so it suceeds:
- Dice bacon, shell onion and garlic and hackle them
- sweat them with butter, add sugar and stir it
- wash the Sauerkraut in a colander, squeeze it and roast it in a pan
- douse with consommé
- add caraway, juniper berries and bay leaf
- taste with salt and pepper
- wash potatoes and boil them in plenty saltwater
- shell potatoes and press them through a ricer
- add salt, nutmeg, flour and eggs
- knead well
- roll dough into sausages the size of a thumb, cut off 3 cm pieces
- bake in clarified butter until they are golden yellow
- allow the "Erdäpfelnidei" to drop off onto kitchen roll and serve them with Sauerkraut.
Have a lot of fun and success with cooking and enjoy your meal!