And so it succeeds:
- Boil up germinations and organic lemon slides with water for about 20 - 30 minutes
- take it off from the stove and let it rest overnight
- filter the liquid on the next day
- add sugar to the liquid and cook it on a low heat for about 3 - 4 hours, until the desired consistency is reached
- fill the liquid in clean, closable bottles and store them in a cool, dark and dry place.
Have a lot of fun and success with cooking :)
NOTE: Do not fill the glass completely to be able to add fresh "Granggn" (cranberries) in autumn. These home remedies tackle the cough.