in het Engels
- Scope of application
Tourismusverband Viehhofen offers a system for the purchase of value voucher on www.viehhofen.at. These vouchers can then be redeemed at the partner companies participating at the time of redemption.
- Purchase conditions and delivery terms
- The contract for purchasing vouchers is concluded directly between the purchaser and Tourismusverband Viehhofen.
- The vouchers issued by Tourismusverband Viehhofen can be paid by Visa, Debit-, Mastercard or in cash. The purchaser may request the delivery of the voucher by post for a fee, if the entire amount has been paid in advance to Tourismusverband Viehhofen.
- Value vouchers do not include VAT as the services contained are not allocatable.
- The vouchers can only be redeemed at partner companies participating at the time of redemption. The purchaser does not acquire title to redemption of the vouchers at a company that was a partner company at the time of the order. Information regarding the partner companies can be obtained directly from Tourismusverband Viehhofen.
- The purchaser is not entitled to a refund of the voucher value (or any amount still remaining on the voucher). A refund is expressively excluded.
- Upon redemption of the voucher, a contract is concluded between the purchaser and the partner company and the respective effective General Terms and Conditions (contractual terms) of the partner companies apply.
- Vouchers can only be ordered by legally competent individuals or legal persons.
- Upon payment, any risk of loss, damage or deterioration shall be transferred to the purchaser. There is no entitlement to replacement in case the voucher is lost, stolen or damaged (voucher code and/or voucher number becomes illegible).
- plus delivery costs: within Austria € 5.00, within EU € 13.00.
- Partner companies
- The partner companies charge the voucher values redeemed by the purchaser directly to Tourismusverband Viehhofen. Consumption exceeding the value of the voucher must be charged directly to the customer.
- Any VAT included in the invoice must be paid to the tax office by the partner company.
- Return (withdrawal)
- In consumer transactions, the purchaser shall have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded by way of distance selling or outside of business premises within 14 days from conclusion of the contract without giving any reason.
- The consumer shall not be able to assume his right to withdrawal if the voucher has at least in part been redeemed already.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer can access a form. The consumer may use this form or write a notification of withdrawal and send it by registered mail within 14 days to Tourismusverband Viehhofen. The consumer must enclose the voucher in the letter. Relevant is the date of the postmark.
- The return costs shall be borne by the consumer.
- Tourismusverband Viehhofen shall refund the voucher value to a bank account specified by the purchaser only after receipt of the voucher.
The purchased value vouchers are valid for 30 years from the date of issuance and can be redeemed at any time.
- shall not assume any liability for partner companies, their offers or for the redemption of vouchers at the respective partner companies. The purchaser uses the website for ordering vouchers at his own risk.
- shall not assume any liability for damages arising from the use of this website.
- shall not assume any liability for any disruptions, technical outages, maintenance work, etc.
- shall rectify any disruptions or outages as quickly as possible.
The purchaser’s personal data will be processed and stored automatically in compliance with the provisions of the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG 2000). Tourismusverband Viehhofen declares that the data disclosed by the purchaser shall be treated confidential, unless there are lawful grounds for transmitting or disclosing data entrusted or becoming available to Tourismusverband Viehhofen. The purchaser will not receive any advertisement information from Tourismusverband Viehhofen, unless expressive consent has been given. All information on the protection of your data is available at: https://www.viehhofen.at/en/service/privacy-policy
- Jurisdiction/Applicable law
If the purchaser is not consumer, the sole place of jurisdiction shall be the court competent for the domicile of Tourismusverband Viehhofen. The substantive law of Austria, excluding rules and regulations governing conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, shall apply.
- Other provisions
- The contract language is German.
- Differing, conflicting or supplementary General Terms and Conditions are not part of this contract.
- Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become fully or partially ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions will not be affected. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid provision which comes as close as possible to the legal and economic intention of the invalid provision.