Guest mobility Explore the Pinzgau by bus & train for free!
Give your car and yourself a rest!
Valid: 01/05/ - 31/10/
Except: city bus Saalfelden, steam and special trains.
On the picture beside you can see within which area you can use bus & train for free. (Attention: the illustration is not to scale and is for orientation only)
Tip: Use our online time table for bus & train.
Download: Fahrplan Linie 680 (between Zell am See and Hinterglemm)
The following regular busses are included:
- 660, 70, 71 on the route Zell am See - Kaprun
- 670, 672, 673 on the route Zell am See - Krimml
- 640, 650 on the route Bruck - Fusch
- 680 on the route Saalbach - Zell am See
- 690, 60, 61, 62 on the route Saalfelden - Leogang
- 620, 609, 590 on the route Saalfelden - Maria Alm - Dienten - Mühlbach
- 593 on the route Dienten - Mühlbach Arthurhaus
- 631 on the route Dienten - Lend - Taxenbach - Embach
- 660 "Nightbus Zell am See - Kaprun"